Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast Policies
The Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast is open:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm M-F
8:30 am to 7:00 pm Sat-Sun
• CHECK-IN is from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am.
• If you need to arrive after 7:00 pm you must call ahead to make arrangements.
• During the week a full gourmet breakfast is served from 7:30 -10:00 am directly to guest rooms or on our front porch.
• On weekends a full gourmet breakfast is served from 8:00 am- 10:00 am directly to guest rooms or on our front porch.
• No smoking or lit candles are permitted in the rooms/suites due to fire safety laws.
• Extended Stays are possible during certain months. Special rates are given for long-term stays. Please call us to arrange.
• Please note any dietary restrictions and allergies prior to arrival. We are happy to accommodate your dietary needs, but we need advance notice to be sure we purchase and prepare accordingly.
• Secure parking in our private driveway is available for $15 a day. Please contact us to reserve a spot prior to your arrival.
• Free on-street parking is available from 3:00 PM until 11:00 AM weekdays.
• Free on-street parking is available on weekends with no restrictions.
•As much as we love seeing you, there are so many new measures that go into getting rooms ready due to Covid-19. It's more difficult than ever to allow guests to check into their rooms early. We need to have the room sit empty for at least 24-hours before it can be cleaned to allow any possible germs to expire. Additionally, all bed linens, including blankets, coverings, etc. are washed in-between guests too, thus it takes at least 24 to 30 hours between guests to make a guest room safe for the next person. While we would love to allow you to come early, we also want to ensure a safe environment during your stay. Thus, we hope you’ll understand if we have to say, “We’re sorry, the room won’t be ready until check-in time,” why we’re having to abide by a stricter policy.
•If you must cancel or shorten your stay, please let us know at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. A $35 re-booking fee applies to all cancellations. For large bookings (multiple rooms or extended stays) the deposit is non-refundable. Drexel & UPenn graduation deposits are non-refundable, except in the event of another year of cancelled graduations, a voucher for the full deposit amount paid will be given to be used when graduation is rescheduled.
• If you fail to cancel or shorten your reservation within the time listed above to your check-in date you will be charged the full amount of the reservation including tax.
• The greater of 1 day or 1/2 the total reservation will be charged at the time of your reservation. Any remaining balances will be charged on the day of check in.
• All room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 a night fee for additional guests. The Franklin and Furness rooms can ONLY accommodate up to 2 guests maximum.