Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast Policies
The Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast is open:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm M-F
8:30 am to 7:00 pm Sat-Sun
• CHECK-IN is from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am.
• If you need to arrive after 7:00 pm you must call ahead to make arrangements.
• During the week a full gourmet breakfast is served from 7:15 -9:00 am. We also always offer our Continental breakfast, as well.
• On weekends a full gourmet breakfast is served from 8:30 am- 10:00 am. We also always offer our Continental breakfast, as well.
• No smoking or lit candles are permitted in the rooms/suites due to fire safety laws.
• Even though we love kids, children 9 years and younger are not permitted in the B&B.
• Please note any dietary restrictions and allergies prior to arrival. We are happy to accommodate your dietary needs, but we need advance notice to be sure we purchase and prepare accordingly.
• Secure parking in our private driveway is available for $15 a day. Please contact us to reserve a spot prior to your arrival.
• Free on-street parking is available from 3:00 PM until 11:00 AM weekdays.
• Free on-street parking is available on weekends with no restrictions.
• Early check-in is available for $25/hour. If you arrive early and would like to store your bags free of charge, please let us know in advance.
• If you must cancel or shorten your stay, please let us know at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. A $35 re-booking fee applies to all cancellations.
• If you fail to cancel or shorten your reservation within 7 days to your check-in date you will be charged the full amount of the reservation including tax.
• The greater of 1 day or 1/2 the total reservation will be charged at the time of your reservation. Any remaining balances will be charged to the same credit card at the day of check in.
• All room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 a night fee for additional guests. The Franklin and Furness rooms can ONLY accommodate up to 2 guests maximum.