Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast Policies
The Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast is open:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm M-F
8:30 am to 7:00 pm Sat-Sun
• CHECK-IN is from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am.
• If you need to arrive after 7:00 pm you must call ahead to make arrangements.
• During the week a full gourmet breakfast is served from 7:15 -9:00 am. We also always offer our Continental breakfast, as well.
• On weekends a full gourmet breakfast is served from 8:30 am- 10:00 am. We also always offer our Continental breakfast, as well.
• No smoking or lit candles are permitted in the rooms/suites due to fire safety laws.
• Even though we love kids, children 9 years and younger are not permitted in the B&B.
• Secure parking in our private driveway is available for $15 a day. Please contact us to reserve a spot prior to your arrival.
• Free on-street parking is available from 3:00 PM until 11:00 AM weekdays.
• Free on-street parking is available on weekends with no restrictions.
• Early check-in is available for $25/hour. If you arrive early and would like to store your bags free of charge, please let us know in advance.
• If you must cancel or shorten your stay, please let us know at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. A $35 re-booking fee applies to all cancellations.
• If you fail to cancel or shorten your reservation within 7 days to your check-in date you will be charged the full amount of the reservation including tax.
• The greater of 1 day or 1/2 the total reservation will be charged at the time of your reservation. Any remaining balances will be charged to the same credit card at the day of check in.
• All room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 a night fee for additional guests.